Protecting Patients, Families, and Employees
We are continuing to implement measures that help guard against the COVID-19 pandemic. Our #1 priority is to keep all patients, families, and employees safe. We are taking many precautions, including:
· We closely monitor new recommendations by the Ohio Department of Health and the Centers for Disease Control
· Our employees check their temperature before providing care and answer other questions regarding exposure to and symptoms of COVID-19. Employees with symptoms are not allowed to provide care.
· We have done extensive infection control and prevention training so when communicating in person with you.
-Social distancing when possible
· Our employees have been provided with proper personal protective equipment and have been trained on how to properly use them.
· Control of any infection or virus including COVID 19 has always been a top priority. You may see staff in disposable gowns, gloves, masks, goggles, and face shields.
· We continue to provide in-person visits based on patient need but have the availability to do telehealth visits at facility request.
· We are fully staffed and compliant and are ready to respond to any referral or hospice question.